Home > Trial Downloads > Axialis CursorWorkshop
Download 30-Day Trial Version
Axialis CursorWorkshop is available for download in 30-Day Trial versions. You can freely download and install a trial on your computer for evaluation. Learn more.
Axialis CursorWorkshop Trial Version 220.127.116.11
With Axialis CursorWorkshop create, manage and distribute static and animated cursors! This professional authoring tool permits to create hi-quality cursors in minutes.
- Create static and animated cursors for Windows;
- Quickly create cursors from images and animations;
- Build attractive cursors using ready-to-use image objects;
- Use an advanced image editor with various tools, filters and effects;
Language: English - Version: 18.104.22.168
Size: 17.6 MB - Date: December 26, 2008
Information about 30-Day Trial versions
You can freely download and install these versions on your computer for evaluation. This method allows you to try our products before you purchase them. You can evaluate a program during a trial period of 30 days after the installation without any cost or obligation. When the trial period ends, the product can be launched and used but you cannot save projects or files.
Payment is required if you wish to continue using it beyond the trial period. To purchase a product, see the Store. You will receive URLs to download the fully working versions by post, fax or automatic email.
- Installation packages are available in executable format . You can also download the ZIP package which is usually 5 percent smaller but needs to be unpacked.
- Most of the files are large and may take a while to download. Due to Internet related problems, the connection may be broken during download. To avoid such problems, you can use a download manager applications.
- If your download seems corrupted, try FTP download . FTP is more reliable and avoids corrupted downloads.
Uninstalling a Trial version
All the Trial versions have a fully Windows® compliant uninstall procedure. If you want to remove a previously installed program, you can do it easily using the built-in procedure:
- Choose Start > Program Files > Axialis Software
- A list of entries is displayed, choose the uninstall procedure for the program you want to remove;
- The uninstall program is launched, follow the procedure;
- If you have created documents you may want to remove them manually;