Ho to create a customer account?
You create a customer account the first time you register a product. The first time you install an Axialis product, you register as a new customer. Once this first registration is done, your account is created.
To register, you can either use the feature included in the program or using the online form.
Create an account (registration as a New Customer)
As the registration will be made online, check that you're connected to the Internet before proceeding. If you access the Internet through a firewall or proxy, contact your network administrator to get more information on your LAN configuration. Launch the application and follow the procedure below.
1. Launch your Axialis product. Open the menu and choose Help/Online Registration.
2. A dialog box opens. Read general info then click Register Now.
3. A second Online Registration Using Internet dialog box opens:
Check the "I'm a New customer (or I don't have a Username)" option ().
When done, click Next.
4. A New Customer dialog box opens:
Your personal information will be kept strictly confidential and will never be sold or given to any third company.
• Name - Specify your Name here. This is not a username but your Real Name. Ex: "John Smith".
• Email - Specify here your personal e-mail address. This address is important. It will be used to send you information about new products, offers... Confirm this address in the Confirm field.
• Address - Specify here your personal address (street, city, state, zip...). This field is facultative.
• Country - Specify here your country.
• Language - Specify here your preferred language. This field is facultative.
• Username - Specify here your desired Username. As a new customer you must specify a new username. If the username you specified already exists, you will be asked to choose a different one. This field is not case sensitive and must contain at least 6 characters. This field is very important: it must be easy to remember, but not too easy! It's not recommended to specify spaces in your username.
• Password - Specify here your Password. As a new customer you must specify a new password. This field is not case sensitive and must contain at least 6 characters. This field is very important: it must be easy to remember, but not too easy! It's not recommended to specify spaces in your password. Confirm this password in the Confirm field. This confirmation is useful to avoid errors.
• Question - Specify here your password Hint Question. If you have lost your password, you'll be able to retrieve it using this question. In such a case, your personal hint question will be asked to you. If your answer is correct (if it matches your hint answer) then your password will be given to you. Specify a personal question only. Ex: "What's the last name of your neighbor?".
• Answer - Specify here your password Hint Answer. If you have lost your password, you'll be able to retrieve it using this answer. In such a case, your personal hint question will be asked to you. If your answer is correct (if it matches this hint answer) then your password will be given to you. Specify short answer that must not be too easy for other people. This field is not case sensitive. It's not recommended to specify spaces in your answer.
When done, click Next.
5. Another dialog box opens:
Please provide information about the product your purchased.
• In the Product Key area (), specify the product key you received when you purchased the product.
This product key has the following format: 12345678-12345-12345-12345-12345. In this edit zone, you find a copy of the key you specified when you installed the program. We recommend you to leave it as is.
• In the Where did you purchase area (), enter the name of the reseller (or Web site) where you purchased the program. Please also specify the order number (if any).
A correct information is required to register. If you don't specify this info, your registration will be rejected.
When done, click Next.
6. A Ready to Register dialog box opens. You are about to send your registration information. You must be connected to Internet before proceeding. If you are not connected to Internet, please connect now. If you access the Internet through a firewall or proxy, contact your network administrator to get more information on your LAN configuration.
If you're using a modem, check that you're connected to Internet and click Register Now.
If you use a LAN and access the Internet through a proxy/firewall, check the Connected to Internet using a Proxy/Firewall box and fill the following fields:
• Address & Port - Specify here the HTTP Proxy address and port number (usually 80).
• Proxy authentication is required - If this box is checked, the application will send an authentication message to the proxy server when connecting to Internet. Check this option only if your server requires authentication then fill the following fields:
• Login & Password - Specify here the Proxy Authentication Login & Password.
7. Click the Register Now button. The last dialog box opens showing the registration progress.
8. Congratulations! You're a registered customer!
How to verify that my account is valid?
You just have to login to your account from this page. You need your username and password to login.